是/YES | 否/NO | |
我司员工在进场前是否看过场地/Has our staff seen the venue before entering the site for setup? | ||
是否针对场地的实际情况给您建议/Have you received suggestions about the setup on this site from us? |
是/Yes | 否/No | |
进场时间是否准时/Has the move-in been on time? | ||
进场员工是否穿着整齐统一/Did the move-in staff wear uniforms? |
非常满意 / Very satisfied | 满意 / Satisfied | 不满意 / Not satisfied | 需要投诉 / Needed to complain | |
结构部份(支架、横梁等)质量和外观满意度/Your satisfaction with the quality and appearance of the structural parts | ||||
篷布是否清洁,安装后是否平整/Cleanliness of the PVC, degree of wrinkling after setup | ||||
现场人员是否给予搭建交接单及您对搭建的满意度/Overall satisfaction with the setup | ||||
现场人员是否给予拆卸交接单及您对拆卸的满意度/Overall satisfaction with the dismantlement |
无此项服务/Not part of this project | 非常满意 / Very satisfied | 满意 / Satisfied | 不满意 / Not satisfied | 需要投诉 / Needed to complain | |
地板,空调安装(美观度,质量)/Your satisfaction with the quality and overall appearance of the flooring and the air-conditioning | |||||
结构的其它装饰(如顶、玻璃、门、包柱等)外观的满意程度/Your satisfaction with the appearance of structural parts such as drapery, curtains, glass, doors, frame part cladding etc. | |||||
其它装饰(如家具,灯饰,喷绘等)的满意程度/Your satisfaction with other parts such as furniture, lighting, PVC prints etc. |
非常满意 / Very satisfied | 满意 / Satisfied | 不满意 / Not satisfied | 需要投诉 / Needed to complain | |
对现场工程人员的服务的满意程度/Your satisfaction with the service of the on-site engineering staff | ||||
对销售人员的服务的满意程度/Your satisfaction with the service of the sales staff | ||||
对现场项目执行人员的服务满意度/Your satisfaction with the on-site project management staff | ||||
施工的规范性(卸货,安全,场地保护,电路施工等)/Your satisfaction with the orderliness of the construction (Unloading, safety, site protection, electric power installation) | ||||
现场的纪律性/ | ||||
值班员工是否一直在现场,能否解决现场问题,是否有叫必到/Has the standby staff always been on-site? Were they able to solve issues you may had? Did you have to make extra calls for them? |